CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Sungkyunwas scandal





(I don't own any of the images above no copyright infringement intended, if in anyway you own the picture above and you don't want it up, tell me and I will remove it as soon as you tell me so)
genre: historical drama, romance, comedy

Summary: This drama is set in Sungkyunkwan University during the Joseon era, revolving around the exploits and love stories of four youths. When her younger brother falls ill, Kim Yoon Hee enters the school in his place disguised as a boy in her desperation to find a way to support him, and becomes friends with Lee Sun Joon, extremely rich and the brains of the gang, playboy Goo Yong Ha and the rebellious Moon Jae Shin. (from wikipedia and can also be found in mysoju.com)

Opinion: so basically, I think this was a really funny drama, not really that much of a fan of the character the girl the main character plays, but I think she's a good actor. I like the story plot, and I really don't understand why it got low ratings, according to me it was a pretty good drama, I still think the drama your beautiful was the funniest drama I've watched, (I need to post my drama review about that drama soon)but, it was a pretty good drama and I like the charactersitics of the boy main character, so yeah, I do recommend it. WATCH IT GUYS, it's a good drama :) I'm pretty sure most of you guys who are a fan of romance,comedy and reverse harem would love this :P

0 comments: