CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 5, 2010

God of study



(I do not own any of these images no copyright intended)
genre: comedy, romance, school

Summary:

Seok-ho Kang (Kim Soo Ro) is a lawyer and former bike gang member. He then takes a position to revive a third rate high school named "Byeong-Mun High School". To revive the school, Seok-ho Kang needs his students to become accepted into prestigious universities. Because of this, Seok-ho Kang starts a special class and becomes the teacher for that class. Seok-ho Kang takes students, who have bad scores, and guides them to improve not only their scores but their outlook on life. One such student is Baek-hyeon Hwang (Yu Seung-Ho) a defiant and headstrong student who is similar to Seok-ho Kang at that age. Their strong personalities causes them to have clashes, but gradually, Baek-hyeon Hwang opens up to Seok-ho's teaching methods and eventually becomes the best student in the class. (taken from mysoju.com)

Opinion: I think this drama awesome, it deals with hardships in school,love, and at home. It's a very inspiring drama. I had my doubts about this drama, but I'm very glad I watched this. This is a drama that inspired me to do plenty of things.....

0 comments: