CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 10, 2010

baker king, kim tak goo

Hello peepz it's been a while.... sorry I've been gone, I haven't posted some dramas I've watched... I'll post both old and new good dramas that I watched I'll write wether it's new so yepp.. ^-^



The pictures above are not mine, no copyright inteded, if you want it remove please notify me and as soon as I get the message I will remove it as soon as possible
Title : baker king kim tak goo
year: 2010
sorta new, ongoing...w8ting for episode 28
genre: suspense,kind of comedy,love and dreams.
summary: this is about a baker named kim tak goo
who is very hardworking. he goes through a lot of obstacles and he has an interesting personality, he's just the character that any woman would fall for. haha including me ^-^
opinion: to tel you the truth, i had no idea what this was going to be about, and I only liked the picture and stuff, I wasn't sure If I was going to like it, but once I started watching the drama, I was hooked.
It's the type of drama that inspires you to work hard for what you dream of, and it has alot of twists and turns too, I like how his personality is sort of unpredictable and he never gives up no matter how the odds are against him. :P
first time watching a guy as a main character usually I don't like those kind of dramas, and also I usually don't like dramas that involves cooking, but this one is different, give this a chance and you surely won't be dissappointed.
rating: 5/5

0 comments: