CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Samurai highschool



(I do not own these pictures, no copyright infringement intended, if you own this in any way,shape or form, and wanted it removed, please do tell me so and I'll remove it as soon as possible

j-drama
Mochizuki Kotaro is not really the most manliest person you can ever meet, in fact he's a wimp. He'd rather run from a fight than and avoid it, but everything changes when he went to a bookstore/library (not sure), and recommends him like a really really old book with generals and wars in it. Then he realizes that he has the same name and age as the general in the book...and goes through a flashback...then next thing he knows hes changed into a samurai...

I like it, it was different. I was very much interested the first time I read the summary, It is a pretty good drama, and it does show lessons in life, but it is highly entertaining.
I wouldn't say it's the best I've watched from millions of drama I watched, but it was good. and yeah :)

genre: comedy, romance

0 comments: