CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Hi! My Sweetheart

(this pictuse is not in anyway related or owned by me, no copyroght infringement intended, if you own this and want it removed please do say so)

Rainie Yang and Show luo, my two favorite actors from past dramas stars in HI! My Sweetheart the plot is about A guy named Xue Hai who lived in protection by his older sister, in order to gain independence he went to school in Shanghai, there he met Bao Zhu, who was originally the bully of thier school, but then ended up as his first love, something tragic happened that led him to think they had broken up, so for revenge he transformed himself to a rich hottie.....

This dramacomedy made me laugh alot XD, the special effects was amazing, and the actors themselves are amazing at acting :3 I'm currently waiting for the next episode to comeout and is in the edge of my seat because of *spoiler alert* ahhaahahhah well, my fave. part was when he transformed... he's still funny after that.. his face expressions lol it just made it more adorable, well this is a big thumbs up!!!!!!! if you love comedy, you'll love this X3

0 comments: