CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Kuroshitsuji

( this is not my art, and no cpyright infringement intended if you are the artist and wish to remove it pease do say so )
This anime is based on a noble young guy who was played with a very dark plot where he loses everything. At the very moment of his death he starts a contract/ a deal with a demon, his very soul in exchacnge for revenge on the people who humiliated him and killed his family. Now, he continues his lost life as the head of the Phantomhive family, handling buissness and etc. along with his demon butler who has an enormous power no human can surpass. The story then continues as episodes past by, alot of information is revealed, how his parents got murdered, and how it affects him....


My opinion

I've gotta say, it was one of the best animes I watched I couldn't help but to keep on watching the whole anime series amounting 26 episode for only 3 days!!!! I'm not usually a fan of dark anime, but this anime made me sit through the whole series in only 3 days, it really surprised me since, usually once I watched a new anime I would stop at least at ep 4 or maybe even 1. It has action and has twisted plots, its not the type of anime where you can guess what happens next.
The art was really good, the character development was really good, and it's something I strongly suggest.
The butler guy is rly hot :3 I wish I could meet someone as hottt as him maybe I'd faint ahahahhaah ok, that's it for now :P

0 comments: