CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 25, 2009

koizora movie and drama



(No copyright intended, if you own any of these pictures above, and do not wish to share it, please do notify me as soon as possible and I will take it off)

Koizora/ sky of love
The 2 pictures above are different from each other, the one on top is the drama, the drama contains only 6 episodes, and the series is finished, the one on the bottom is the movie....
there are different actors involved though they may look like the same actors, belive me theyre not u can take a look for yourself , I watched the drama 1st and it moved me to tears... the movie was similar, not the same, but It was pretty good ... I suggest watching both if you do plan on watching this...
this was supposedly a true story that became popular through text message and became a series, but as of now, I really am not sure whether or not it is a true story

It's a story about Mika and Hiroki, thier struggle to fight for thier love, alot of sad obstacles come, it will move you so much, at least that's what it did to me, very interesting drama :D

0 comments: