CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi henge (drama/anime/manga


Note: I do not own this image and if u don't want it up please tell me... No copyright infringement intended

The story is that 4 gorgeous boys that are currently living in the mansion had a deal with the landlord that they can get free if to turn her gothic, creep niece, into a real "feminine-like lady".....it has romance,comedy and sooo much more

okay, so I've watched the manga, some parts of the anime, and I'm almost done with the drama, I've gotta say they did a good job on the drama, I like how they didn't copy the manga, and add a little bit more to it like there are characters that weren't in the manga, and I suggest watching this if your into comedy, and something new, somthing that doesn't have a bubbly happy girl as the main character, don't get me wrong I like those dramas too, but It's good to watch more variety :P
I like this alot, it's really cute
and the casts are good :) The reason I watched this mainly is because I am a fan of Tegoshi Yuya from NEWS and yeah, i also like Kame a little bit.

0 comments: