CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

will it snow for christmas?

(no copyright intended, if you own this picture in any certain way and want it removed please do tell me so, and I will remove it as soon as possible)
this drama, was pretty good... it was heartbreaking but it also makes you smile at certain times.. I watched the whole drama and the ending although i don't want to spoil you, wasnt bad, but wasn't so amazing either... I got interested in it because I thought it was cute. It had so much drama at some point that it was hard to keep up, it's not that its hard to understand...it was just...different...you'll see once you watch it... it was a pretty good drama though and I always looked forward to the next episode until the very last. I actually like it....but I wouldn't say it was my favorite... it had some dissappointing episodes, but at the same time, it also had good ones.. and it did make me cry at some certain points, so it did move me... so yea :) hope that helped
genre: romace, with a hint of tragedy

0 comments: