CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Dr. Champ



Title: Dr. Champ
Genre: Sports, comedy, romance
2010

Summary: (taken from dramacrazy.net )
Dr. Champ is a sports medical drama that is set at Taereung National Village, which is the Olympic training ground for national athletes. Kim So-yeon plays an orthopedic doctor who transfers to Taereung after she's kicked out from her job at a hospital for unveiling her supervisor's malpractice case. There, she meets up with a reckless judo athlete, with whom she naturally falls into a romantic entanglement. Which, then, is complicated further by a third leg to this triangle, a director at Taereung.

Opinion: I have never watched a rom-com with a judo person who seems to be really righteos, which I like because usually the stereotypical male leads in korean dramas are usually a jerk. I also like the female character which is the doctor, she shows that she's independent and also not the stereotypical female korean drama character who usually is very ditzy, which is not bad, I think it is reather cute but, I like a new different character. This drama made me laugh plenty of times in the first few episodes but seem to drag on in the middle. I didn't like how the story line progress towards the middle,how the characters changed because it was quite annoying and tyhe story seemed to drag on , but It was good nevertheless. I still do recommend you on watching this...It's just depressing at times.

Rating: 3.5/5

0 comments: