CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Face maker


j-drama
2010

Summary: (taken from dramacrazy.net) Kirishima, a skilled plastic surgeon who previously used to work for the US Federal Witness Protection Programme. His nickname is "Face Maker." Patients come to him seeking to change their lives, and he grants them that wish with a new face. He doesn't take money but asks for his patients' previous faces as a payment. How would you feel if you encountered someone with your former face?

Opinion: At first, I refused to watched it because at first, when I saw the picture, I thought that he was holding a cut-off head of someone, and I hate horror because of the fact that I can't sleep at night for a lot of days after watching one, but then I ran out of dramas to watch so I decided to read the summary, and it caught my interest. So, I decided to watch this drama, and I'm glad I did. Facemaker was the kind of drama that has twists and turn and it kind of has a dark side to it, but it teaches a lesson and it's kind of fun to watch because what usually happens in the end is very unpredictable, also I like the fact that it's pretty different.

ratings: 4.5/5

0 comments: