CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Secret Garden (k-drama)

(I took this picture while wathing drama, please ask for permission before you use this)
Title: Secret Garden
K-drama

Genre: Romance,comedy,fantasy

Summary (taken from mysoju.com)The drama tells the story of Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin), an arrogant and eccentric CEO who maintains the image of seeming perfection, and Gil Ra Im (Ha Ji Won), a poor and humble stuntwoman whose beauty and body are the object of envy amongst top actresses. Their accidental meeting, when Joo Won mistakes Ra Im for actress Park Chae Rin, marks the beginning of a tense, bickering relationship, through which Joo Won tries to hide a growing attraction to Ra Im that both confuses and disturbs him. To complicate matters further, a strange sequence of events results in them swapping bodies.


Comments/opinion: My first impression wasn't really good after reading the summary, but since it was on the top 10 dramas in this site I usually watch my dramas in, I decided to give it a go. I was happy to see that the leading man is from the drama, my name is kim sam soon because it was one of my favorite dramas of all time, and he was a good actor. I think they casted awesome people in this drama. I love the first episode. It started off so good, that I just kept on watching until I had to wait for the next episode to come out. To tell you the truth, I really don't like the concept of the whole switching bodies because the story was already really good and they didn't have to add like such a big twist to it...and it just bothers me because it's wierd and I had no idea what the point of it is, but it was nonetheless one of the greatest drama I've watched. :D You romcom fans out there I assure you, you won't be dissappointed ;)
ratings: 4/5

0 comments: