CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Atashinichi no danshi


( I don not own this images in any way,shape, or form, no copyright infringement inteded, if you want it removed, and you own it, please do tell me so, and i will remove it right away)
j-drama
Chisato, lost her mother when she was very young, and she owes alot of money, thanks to the debt her father left her....she is now homeless, and a net cafe refuge, but how does she end up living with six different guys? find out in the drama... :)

I like this drama ALOT. first of all, there were cute guys, so, of course psssh any sane asian girl would love that....and it's a reverse harem which I likey..and second my favorite actress horikita maki, which starred in alot of dramas that I watched was in here, I watched this a long time ago, and it still has this imprint in my brain that it's good so yeah :) hope you ...this is very funny, touching, and it does have a lesson, season two would be amazing! it's mainly comedy...but it also had a little bit of romance, which I likey :) and very surprising scenes... you'll definitely likey...
genre:comedy
year:2009

0 comments: