CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

personal preference/personal taste

(if you own this picture in any way,shape or form, and want it removed please do tell me so, and I will rempve it immediately, no copyright intended)
(2010 drama)
starring Lee min Ho from Boys over flowers...(havent written a drama summary of that drama, but I have to assure you it was a hit)

story summary:
Park kae hin (our female heroine) have always been always been fooled, and yet, she never fails to trust people ,Jeon Jin ho a person who loves organizing,cleanliness, and have a very rare talent for knowing a woman's heart both meets through fate oh but I almost forgot there's a twist Jeon Jin ho asuper straight guy is mistaken to be gay by park kae hin and has to continue pretending to do so, in order to live with Park kae in in, for special reasons. but what would happen if Jeon Jin ho falls in love with Park kae in who thinks he is gayy??

opinion: one of the cutest funny dramas I watched, I wasn't interested in this when I read the summary in wikipediaa, the only reason I gave it a chance was because my favore actor was acting in this drama, Lee min ho, and I'm glad I did give it a chance.....
it's unpredictable at times and I like it.... it touches your heart and it's really adorable :)a very good drama, even if my favorite actor wasnt in there...
a must watch :3

genre: romance,comedy

0 comments: