CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

seigi no mikata


(no copyright infringement intended, if you own these images in anyways, please doo tell me so, and I will remove it as soon as possible, i don't own the picture in any way,shape or form)

An evil sister has always tormented our female heroine in the drama, ever since she was little. but even if her sister does evil things to other people, somehow, she becomes the hero of society because of the evil things she doesss...

this is a j-drama
I like this drama :) because, kanata hongo was in here I've always liked him since I saw the japanese live action of prince of tennis.....I like the anime prince of tennis, and the character... he portrayed it well enough for me to love him...anyways.. the female heroine is a cutie. and she makes funny faces...which entertains me alot...some scenes made me laugh...and I liked all the characters including the sister, I think the sister is also the heroine. The sister is sooo. funny and she amuses me....cute drama, and watched it from episode 1 to 10, it had a lil' bit of romance in it...but it wasn't the main focus of the story, despite that. I wasn't dissapointed, I still liked it
genre: comedy (2008) - only watched it now..in 2010, I wonder how I've never came across this one I really like it...

0 comments: