CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

smile you


(no copyright intended, if you own this picture in any certain way and want it removed please do tell me so, and I will remove it as soon as possible)
the story: The heroine of the drama is a headstrong woman who isn't afraid to say what she thinks is right...she's a very stubborn person,the story starts with a rich girl's marriage with a guy who was also rich and she thought she loved, and then her family declared that she was bankrupt...the family of the guy was shocked and ask for annulment, they also made the guy to either stay with the heroine and abandon everything, including his money or stay with the girl and the guy basically ditch her off the road on their way to their honeymoon..she then lives with the family's old chauffer's house...and alot of things happen...you just have to watch....

my opinion: when i first saw the summary of wikipedia, I was like psssh not interested and a couple of months has passed ignoring the show..but then the power of boredness striked in and I was actually searching for dramas to watch...I saw a music video of the drama in youtube and I immediately got interested. when i watched it, I fell in love with it...it has some love triangles, funny family issues, and it will make you laugh, at certain parts... :) it was just good...I regret not watching it earlier...
I'm not really interested in family drama, but this one was really good... so yeah...it has romance in it too...something that any person would enjoy...
genre: romance,comedy,family drama

0 comments: